If you’ve ever woken up feeling sluggish, had headaches or had a sudden craving for something sweet, it could be because of the poor air quality inside your home. The freshness and cleanliness of your home’s air are largely determined by three factors: your location, the appliances you have in your house and the level of pollutants surrounding you. You might not even realise these factors until they start to negatively affect your health.
Both indoor and outdoor air pollution have several sources, such as smoking cigarettes, cooking with either oil or coal, pet dander, tiny creatures called dust mites and exhaust fumes from vehicles driving nearby. These can cause a variety of health problems, such as asthma attacks or persistent coughs.
Nowadays, more and more consumers would like to know if some air cleaning devices for COVID-19 and other pollutants really work. Fortunately, there are!
Improve the quality of your home’s indoor air and protect yourself from harmful pollutants with HEPA air purifiers. Let’s see how HEPA air purifiers work.
What Pollutants Do Air Purifiers Remove?
- Tobacco smoke
- Cooking fumes
- Pet dander
- Dust mites
- Exhaust fumes
Do I Really Need an Air Purifier?
Air purifiers are a great way to naturally clean and remove allergens and irritants from the air, making them more comfortable for you and your loved ones. So, it is an important device to have indoors.
Air purifiers are more valuable now than they were before because of the ongoing health scare. The pandemic that has been going on for almost three years is the worst-case scenario in terms of health scares.
There are many different types of air purifiers, from HEPA air purifier filters to ionisers, so be sure to pick one that is right for you. It’s also important to keep your air purifier clean to make sure it continues to function properly.
Benefits of Having an Air Purifier at Home
- Air purifier have special features that are useful.
- Some models can change colour to indicate when they need maintenance.
- Others have sensors that automatically shut down when they detect allergens in the air.
- Some models can be controlled via smartphone or voice commands.
- Air purifiers can also help you save energy money by lowering your electricity bill. By preventing dirt and dust from entering the ventilation system, they can help keep your HVAC system running at peak efficiency.
- Air purifiers are especially important for families with children. When you spend time together breathing the same air, it’s easier for germs to spread from one person to another. By having the best HEPA air purifier in Australia like Rensair, your family will be safe breathing indoor air.
Rensair: The World’s Best Air Purifier
So, if you’re concerned about the air quality in your home, consider investing in an air purifier. Rensair is the world’s best air purifier and can remove up to 99.97% of airborne pollutants, with the help of HEPA air filters and UV lamps that instantly provide you with clean and healthy air to breathe.
Rensair’s patented solution was originally designed for Scandinavian hospitals. It uses the most advanced air purification technology, and each air purifier consists of a germicidal ozone-free UVC light placed in the centre of a cylindrical high-quality H13 HEPA filter. This captures viruses and bacteria, which are then inactivated on the surface of the filter.
Contact us today and get your own HEPA air purifier.