The COVID-19 pandemic has everyone on edge. The virus is spreading rapidly, and you need to take whatever measures to protect yourself and your family.
In addition to washing your hands and staying away from people who are sick, one of the best things you can do to protect yourself and your family is to keep the air in your home clean. Air purification helps reduce your risk of exposure to the virus.
There are many types of air purifiers on the market, but not all are equally effective at removing viruses from the air. Let’s take a closer look at how air purifiers work and how it shields you from viruses and harmful pathogens.
Do HEPA Air Purifiers Help Protect Against Viruses?
Yes, HEPA air purifiers help protect against viruses. Air purifiers remove airborne contaminants, including viruses, from the air. This can help reduce your risk of becoming infected with a virus.
Air purifiers draw in contaminated air and pass it through a filter. The filter removes contaminants from the air, leaving fresh air behind.
With different types of air purifiers available on the market, choosing one that is right for you and your home is essential. Some factors to consider when selecting an air purifier include the size of the unit, the type of filter it uses and the price. Also, read the instructions carefully and follow the manufacturer’s recommendations to get the most out of your HEPA air purifier.
How Efficient Are Air Purifiers Against COVID-19?
The COVID-19 pandemic has people taking a closer look at their indoor air quality and ways to improve it. HEPA air purifiers can be an effective tool in reducing airborne contaminants, including viruses.
HEPA air purifiers are the gold standard when it comes to air filtration. HEPA stands for high-efficiency particulate air. These filters are designed to trap at least 99.97% of particles that are 0.3 microns in size.
Whilst HEPA air purifiers are very effective, they are not foolproof. They will only remove some viruses from the air. But, other measures, such as good ventilation and wearing a face mask, can further help reduce the transmission risk.
Essential Factors to Consider When Choosing an Air Purifier
The quality of the air we breathe has a direct impact on our overall health and well-being. With all of the pollution and environmental toxins, it’s more important than ever to ensure that the air in our homes is as clean and healthy as possible. One way to do this is by investing in the best air purifier in Australia.
Choosing the type of air purifier can take time and effort. Here are a few essential factors to consider when choosing a HEPA air purifier:
- Your specific needs. Are you looking to remove dust, allergens, smoke or other airborne contaminants? Make sure to choose a purifier designed to address your particular needs.
- The size of the unit. You’ll need to ensure that the unit you choose is appropriately sized for the space you want to use it. If the unit is too small, it won’t be effective, and if it’s too large, it will be a waste of energy.
- The features that are important to you. Some HEPA air purifiers include timers, remote controls and automatic filters. Decide which features are must-haves, and make sure to choose a unit that has them.
- Your budget. Air purifiers can range in price from around $30 to several hundred dollars. Choose a unit that you can afford.
- Warranty. Most HEPA air purifiers come with some warranty, so read the fine print and understand what is covered before purchasing.
Effective Ways to Maximise Your Air Purifier
If you have a HEPA air purifier in your home, you want to ensure that it works as efficiently as possible. Here are a couple of tips to help you get the most out of your HEPA air purifier:
- Change the filter regularly. This is one of the most important things you can do to keep your air purifier working correctly. Depending on the type of filter your purifier has, you may need to change it every few months or so.
- Clean the unit regularly. Cleaning the air purifier will help prevent dust buildup on the unit.
- Place the unit in the right location. It is crucial to place your air purifier in an area of your home where it will be most effective. This means putting it in a room with a lot of traffic or in an area with dust.
- Use it regularly. The more you use your air purifier, the more effective it will be. Try to run it for at least an hour each day.
By following these tips, you can ensure that your HEPA air purifier works as efficiently as possible. This will allow you to enjoy clean, fresh air in your home.
Rensair: The World’s Best Air Purifier
Choosing the best air purifier in Australia for your home can be daunting. With all the different brands and models on the market, how do you know which is right for you? We hope this guide has helped you narrow your options and better understand what to look for when shopping for an air purifier.
At Cleanstar, we believe that everyone should have access to clean air, which is why we offer the best air purifier on the market, Rensair. This patented solution uses the most advanced air purification technology. Each unit consists of a germicidal ozone-free UVC light placed in the centre of a cylindrical high quality H13 HEPA filter. This captures and inactivates viruses and bacteria trapped on the filter surface.
For more information about this product, contact us today.